Payment and Fees
- Full payment is required on the day services are rendered.
- If you have questions regarding fees or payment, ask the doctor or receptionist before any treatment is given.
- Before your pet is admitted to the hospital, we must ask for a deposit; the full balance is due when your pet is released.
- We accept cash, debit, CareCredit, and credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
- No shows/late cancellation fee: $45 (We require 12 hours notice to cancel an appointment without you being financially responsible for the time).
- Appointments are scheduled every 30 minutes.
- We try very hard to run on time, but due to unforeseen emergencies we may run late. The doctors and staff would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- We require 12 hours notice to cancel an appointment without you being financially responsible for the time (the fee for late cancellation is $45).
- Evening appointments are particularly desirable. If you cannot come, please let us know as early as possible.
- Missing 3 consecutive appointments or frequent cancellations/schedule changes will result in prepayment of exam.
- In compliance with state and risk management guidelines, all medications are non-returnable. This policy is to protect your pet from receiving items that may have been tampered with or improperly used.